Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I Freaking Love God

January 2 2017

Mahm y Daddy O

How goes it? everything over here is pretty great, besides the fact that we did pretty much nothing this whole week. my comp was in reposo (repose aka resting from work),  because he had to have surgery on his nose. But apart from that it was pretty cool. The assistants brought us like a bunch of food. Macdonalds or Taco Bell everyday and I got a lot of studying done. I also learned a new trompo trick (trompos are these top things that are really awesome that you see in the pictures you can do some pretty freakin cool tricks with them). So that was cool. Also we had a milagro (miracle) this week. I was on divisions and we found a member in the street and she said that her niece (who had been coming to church for a little bit) wanted to get baptized and that SHE, the member, would go and get permission herself from her nieces Mom since we were unable to go. So I was like hahahah AWESOME!  Let's do it so on Sunday she handed me the signed registro bautismal (baptisimal record), Such a Blessing! I freaking love God. He's a good guy, even thoough we didn't work very much we still are going to baptize. What a Guy. 

Aside from that, nothing really happened.  I went on a lot of divisions one time with a youth from the ward who I think might be a little gay because he would luagh real feminine like, and the touch my arm like a female.  But anyways we did divisoins and then we got freaking soaked in a downpour on the first day of the year.

But pretty much just that happened. Love you guys 

Elder Tagg



  







December 26 2016

Hey guys!  This week has been pretty good, it was good to see you guys yesterday. Sorry I didn't have much to say... I guess it's cause there is not much new stuff going on. I'm pretty used to the thug life now. Nothing new really happens from now on. It's just like im coasting or gliding like a melodious Guatemalan eagle. 

One thing that happened this week was that today Elder J broke or fractured his nose. We where playing volleyball, and then we started to play soccer and he went to head the ball some other kid did too, and they colided and J's nose came out all crooked.

love you guys...
Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment