Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gringo Comp

Mahm y Daddy O 

Ha! This week was pretty freaking amazing. My companion had changes and I got a freaking gringo comp. His name is Elder Johnson he has 1 change more than I have and he's freaking awesome. It's soo nice having a gringo comp, I think we will work well together.  His first day in the area we baptized a kid named A... so that was pretty dang exciting.

So this week was pretty fun. We had some cool experiences.  We went to a house that was pretty freakin' far away and these kids had caught a large rabbit.. I don't know how they caught it, but it was pretty cool. So we took pictures with it and everything then we got on with the lesson and like 3 minutes later the rabbit just dropped dead out of nowhere. It threw up a bunch of white stuff and died on the spot... awesome. 

So Nathan is getting married eh? Well all I gotta say GET R´ DONE, and that I love him and I wish the best for him. I can't wait to get back cause we're gonna have lots of fun. And that I don't know much about marriage or what that really even means, but I found a quote that made me feel all tingly inside. "Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what's left over after you have given the best to everyone else" Give the best of yourself to her.

Love you guys 

Elder Tagg






No comments:

Post a Comment