Monday, December 5, 2016

Things here are Amazing

Mahm y Daddy O 

How's it going guys? Things here are going amazing. We baptized L... this Saturday, and now the members are supporting him and motivating him to go on a mission... He is awesome. I think he is going to go in a year. So that happened. We also found an awesome family of 5 (but only 3 with the age of baptism), they are awesome too. I have faith they are going to be baptized. The Dad takes care of race horses. He has a bunch of horses from the States, a couple from Spain, and one from Panama. He told me he was going to teach me how to ride. Haha, I'm not sure if we can.

Last week we went to the beach as a zone for P day. Before we could only do activities as a district, now we can do 2 zone activities a month.  So this P-day we played soccer in the morning as a district, and then we went to eat Taco Bell and then we did everything else we do on P-day. 

That was an awesome dream you had Mahm,  but the churches here are just churches. In one of my areas (Maclen) there where a bunch of apple orchards though.  Just like your dream, so that could come true haha!  

I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you on Christmas. Hey did Dad ever sell his car back or what because if he did he should get a Tesla to replace it! Haha that would be awesome. 

Anyways I love you guys,

Have an awesome week!

Elder Tagg







No comments:

Post a Comment