Sunday, December 11, 2016

We Going For it All

Mahm y Daddy-O 

Hey guys how's it going? This week has been pretty good. We got two fechas (baptism dates) for the month coming up, and we ain't stopping there. We going for it all... that's right we gonna baptize 'em all. So this week are changes (transfers). They coming up on Wednesday to be exact It'll be fun to see what happens. Lots of people are saying a bunch of crap but Imma just wait to see what happens. 

It sounds like a whole butt load off crap is happening with all the wedding stuff... That kind of is a little weird though to have the wedding in Rexburg. Like I have personally been to Rexburg and unless they are getting married in the freaking ONE 711 they have there, then they are gonna freeze there butts off in the great out doors. But whatever they want I guess... 

This week we moved houses because where we were living wasn't in our area. Even though the house was really nice, we had to move to a crappy house in our area. That happened, and also while we where doing service on the National Service Day I threw up like all the freaking rice and beans that I have ever eaten here on my mission. Like it was seriuoslly bad. But I had been feeling bad all this week and when i threw up, I felt a little better, so that was a bright side... It's the little things. 

This week for P-day we played soccer again from like 8 o'clock to like 12 o'clock. It was pretty dang exciting. Also Elder Ga... and I played trompo. Trompo is a little toy which is like tops, like plastic tops they sell to all the kids here. They come with a string and you have to spin them.. its pretty fun. 

So that's pretty much it. I love you guys hope everything is good.

#dadshouldgetatesla

Elder Tagg 




No comments:

Post a Comment