Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Get off the Couch and Talk to People

January 16

Mahm y Daddy-O

This week has been pretty good. Not much has happened, so I'm going to (instead of writing much), just send a bunch of photos and cool stuff. I am going to say one thing though... my comp has changes (is being transferred) and I'm staying in Peru. We don't know who my new comp is though. Hahah! I love you guys. Have fun and do cool stuff this week. Get off the couch out of the house go to DC and talk to people. It's really cool to just talk. Jesus lives. And Guatemalan Coca Cola is the best thing ever, when it's cold.


Elder Tagg​


Elder J's broken nose

Hospital Selfie

Elder J


Trompos! (tops)




Worshiping False Gods







Jan 9

Mahm Y Daddy O 


How it going? This week was pretty awesome. We baptized, we worked hard, they took all the stuff off my comps face, we went to the beach, and we saw two fat Guatemalan ladies fight in the street. 

So first of all is that we baptized Ev... a little 12 year old girl who had been going to church with some members. She was so awesome. We contacted her an baptized her the same weekend because she already had all the church attendences she needed, a real persona escogida (chosen person) If I do say so myself.

From there we were working frickin' hard all week long so that the Lord will bless us. Profundamente (profoundly) I love that all you have to do is work hard and obey the commandments and He does the rest... Dope 

They took my comp's cast off and the 5 inch like wads of cotton he had inside. So he can breath, but now he can't smell. Is that bad? probably not right... they said his sense of smell will come back. But I reminded him where we are and that it would probably be for the best if his smelling doesn't come back until he gets to the States haha.

We went to the beach again for P-day but this time we played AMERICAN footbal instead of just futbol It was pretty dope, even though we couldn't get in the water...

And we were sitting infront of our house talking with Oscar the owner (who is in a wheel chair), and out of nowhere two large Guatemalan ladies started yelling and screaming and we got to wittness a classic Guatemalan screaming battle... The good thing is I learned a whole bunch of new swear words in Spanish. Haha it eventually ended and we went inside but it was pretty amazing.

I have a strong testimony I'm not sure how it happened though. I have definatly had some challenges but nothing to bad haha.

Love you guys.  Have fun.  Do good things 

Elder Tagg



No comments:

Post a Comment