Monday, December 7, 2015

I Know Why I'm Here

Hey Maham y Daddy-O 

This week was pretty great. We had two baptisms Os... and Mi... It was awesome. I baptized Os... it was a really happy moment.  Ja... and Ma.... got married so we are going to baptize Ma... this next Saturday. Changes are tomorrow. I don't know what is going to happen. I want to stay but if I go that's cool too.

I haven't sent the package yet so I will look for a nativity set but no promises... I will try to send it in the next 3 weeks but it probably wont get there for Christmas. I have been writing in my journal but only like once every week. I will try to do better. 

We got to watch the Christmas devotional. It was really good but in Spanish. I understood most of it though. I really liked Uchdorf's talk.  But watching the devotional reminded me of home and the Christmas season. I miss all the traditions and every thing, but I know why I'm here, so I'm happy. 

siempre recuerdan que ha nacido un salvador por cada uno de nosotros. El ya apago y ya sufrió nosotros o necesitamos sufrir gracias a el estoy tan agradecido por el porque yo se que El es nuestro redentor del mundo 

En el nombre de Jesu Cristo, amen 

(Always remember that the Savior was born for each one of us. He already paid and suffered for us so we don't have to. I am very grateful for Him because He is the Savior of the World. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen)

love you guys,
Elder Tagg









About an hour after hearing from Elder Tagg I got this letter from his first companion Elder Go...  I wept with joy!

HI SISTER TAGG I AM ELDER LENER GO FIRST COMP OF ELDER TAGG I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to serve with your child. I think Tagg Elder was the answer to my prayers. I am sure God will hear them because I wanted a partner to help me focus on his work and Elder Tagg was very helpful for me. Our time was very short but it was so that I could learn enough to go ahead and finish my mission as God wants it to end ... He has a very responsive to the spirit and hard working super son. I can say that I love him and always will be my brother even though we are from different nations.

Thanks for the package you sent. Thank you very much and God stroke him more blessings you already have 

with much love Elder Gongora 

pddt : sorry for my english is not perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment