Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dangerous Eyes

Maham y Daddy-O

This week was great the big thing that came to pass this week is that I got a new companion his name is Elder Ro... He has ten months on his mission and is from Mexico.  He is really cool and we work really hard. This week I had to teach him the area and Elder Rosales doesn't speak English, but we got through it. Elder Go... left and went to zone San Marcos which is in the mountains and really cold but that will be good for him.  He also got moved up to district leader so that's cool.

This week on the day of transfers I went to the temple that is in Quetzaltenango.  That is the mission that Matthew Helton from our stake is serving in. It was a really cool experience even though I didn't get to go inside. It was awesome.

A story- We are teaching this less active family that has two sons that haven't been baptized. So we challenged them with a baptismal date and they accepted!!! It was really cool. The Mom of the family told me that she wants to cut my head off and keep my eyes in a jar because she thinks my blue eyes are really cool. (yikes!)

Also we found a dog that restored my love for dogs (Evan loved dogs before his mission but he says the dogs there are really smelly and awful so he's had a hard time loving them as before) his name is Capitán and he is a chihuahua I'll send a picture.  

I'm really sorry to here about Uncle Eric, but at least he isn't suffering anymore.

Love you guys and miss you,

Elder Tagg
Capitan!

I accidentally sent his email to the wrong address so he sent me a "Sad Evan" photo in this camisas tipicas which just means typical shirt.

New companions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment