Thursday, September 24, 2015

CCM=Really Spiritual Prison

Maham and Daddy-O

This week has gone by really slowly porbably because we are the oldest now. But in 5 days I'll be in Retalhuleu and I could not be more excited. Number one, because the CCM is basically a really spiritual prison. And number two, because I can't wait to get out there and start teaching people. I might be really stink at Spanish, but Presidente Cox said that my bad Spanish will just make the investigadors listen harder to try to figuire out what I'm saying.

This week I went to the Guatemala City temple for the last time in at least two years. Everything was in Spanish even the end. It was kinda like just repeating sounds but it was cool.  I think that this time was my favortie even though it was in Spanish, I could still really feel the spirit.

This last Sunday I was chosen at random to give a talk in Sacrament meeting entirely in Spanish.  I already told Audrey but I had to use my pre-school level Spanish so you can just imagine. But at the end I bore my tesimony about what I knew to be true and I think that smoothed everything out. 

Also this week me and Elder Sv... were teaching another "menos active." (less active possibly an actor) One of the reasons she said she left the church was because she didn't have a lot of time and she didn't know what the right thing to do was. I noticed she had a CTR ring on. I felt prompted to comment on it and show her that I had a similar one. I asked her what it meant to her and if she remembered what it meant. She almost started crying. I don't know why but it was really cool. She said she remembered and commited to go to church again. Even though she was probably not a real menos activo I thought it was really cool.

Since I've been here I have played knock out every day during deportes (physical fitness time?) and I think I'm getting pretty good. There is nothing better than knocking some one out. It's so fun. Dad you better watch you back when I get back.

Did you guys hear about Elder Scott? Really sad but I'm excited to have three new faces in confrence in a couple weeks!!!

I think the next time I will email you I'll be in the field but I don't know when my next p-day will be.  So don't be worried if you don't hear from me until like 10 days from now.

Dad I think the military is preparing you for something big by making you go to that class hang in there bud... hahah 

Mahm I love ya 

Nathan I haven't heard from ya but I still love ya 

Drew I love ya 

Audrey I love ya 

Eliza I love ya 

Flubba (the dog) I love ya 

I miss and love you guys so much

Elder Tagg

PS Also I love the long emails, so don't withhold and details I want the nitty gritty

1 comment: