MAHM Y DADDYO
This week has been really good. My comp is doing suprisinlgy well and we baptized this Saturday so that was awesome. A joven (youth) named L he's 15 (furture missionary). So that was cool and today for P-day my comp and I went to some really dope waterfalls which is why we are writing so late, and also why I don't have a lot of time. But to answer some of your questions:
- I'm really doing swell
- The hardest part of the mission is changing Mission Presidents
- Sometimes I do feel like that missionary. It's a mix of unfocused, baggy, sad, happy, anxious, and just plain weird. It's like changing your whole life, then right when you get used to your new life, everything changes back.
- The investigatprs are progressing & doing good
- We eat pizza like once a week
- I have never had parasites or anything like that. Not that I know of anyways but I have had some pretty narly diarrhea.
-I will pray for Drewbsy
Right now I don't have fotos of the baptism or of the other waterfalls, but I'll try to send them next week
love you guys