Sunday, September 11, 2016

Rainy Season

MAHAM Y DADDY O 

Happpy Birthday Dadddddddd! Mwoooo 50 years old!  You're a big boy now!  

How's it going guys? This week has been pretty good. Not really much happened.  We taught some good lessons, found some cool people, and had a sweel time. I can't believe how fast the time goes by though. I feel like it was yesterday that I left the CCM. But that acctually happened a year ago. HAHA! Crazy! 11 more months! But anyways... 

Right now we are in the rainy season and almost every day at four o' clock it rains like crazy. Everything gets wet. Also the 15th of September is coming up here soon which is the independence day here in Guatemala. Everybody puts up flags and the school kids put on a program where they do a parade/band thing. It's alright but the they don't really know that their music doesn't sound like music.

Oh and L (our investigator)  is 18 yrs old. He didn't go to church again, but I'm not going to give up on him.

Anyways I love and miss you guys. Tell Nathan I love him and not to be a bum. Tell Drew i love him and that he should leave for his mission before going to a year of college.  Tell Audrey I love her  and not to have a boyfriend. Tell Bryn I love her and that she is perfect the way she is. Maham, I love you you're the best Maham ever. Daddy O, I love you you're the best Daddy O ever.

Love you guys 

Elder Tagg













No comments:

Post a Comment