Sunday, August 28, 2016

Testimony

Maham y Daddy-O

How's it going guys? Everything here is pretty good. It sounds like a lot of fun stuff is happening over there right now. But I'm glad I am here. Yesterday there was no power for a long time so that's why I didn't write and I am now allowed to write you guys today.

Just a couple of things about my new area. It's pretty cool. We have an investigator named Rafael he is going to be baptized this Saturday. He is 37 years old and is really excited to be baptized. Today we taught him about patriarchical blessings. He is really excited to get his and to recieve the Priesthood. He is awesome. On Saturday we helped him move. We took almost all day to do it, but in the end everything worked itself out. We are also working with an 18 year old kid and his 14 yr old brother, Lester and Marvin.  They are really sweet and want to serve missions. Every time we go they accept everything and share their thoughts on how they can see the difference between other churches and our church. We found Lester one day while contacting. Ever since I met him I have felt like in the premortal life I promised him I would find and teach him the Gospel. I don't know why but I love him as if he were my Brother. 

Lately my companion and I have started to read and study more diligently, and I feel like it's really helping me to feel the spirit. But today we had a lesson where the spirit wasn't there. It went really bad. I didn't feel good afterwords and neither did my companion. I hated not having the spirit. I felt super uncomfortable. 

se que esta iglesia es verdadera se que el señor me ama. yo se que es lo que tengo que hacer para que el espíritu este conmigo, cuando no tengo el espíritu no me siento bien y no puedo predicar su evangelio como El quiere que lo haga. se que jose smith fue un profeta llamado por dios y que por medio de el la iglesia verdadera está aquí en la tierra hoy un día. se que yo estoy aquí para traer almas al señor yo he visto el cambio que uno tiene cuando conozca este evangelio y por eso sigo aquí porque amo a esta obra y se que solo por medio del señor podemos tener la felicidad eterna. yo se que Jesucristo vive y que por medio de su expiación nosotros podemos ser perdonados de todos nuestros pecados. amo al señor amo a mi Padre Celestial y amo a los personas de a aquí de Guatemala. 

en el nombre de Jesucristo amen 

(I know the church is true and the Lord loves me.  I know what I need to do to have the spirit with me.  When I don't have the spirit with me I don't feel good and I can't teach the Gospel like He wants me to.  I know Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and through him the true church was restored and is on the earth today.  I know I am here to bring souls to God.  I have seen the change one makes when they come to know the true church and that's why I continue to be here because I love this work and I know that only through he Lord can we have eternal happiness.  I know Jesus Christ lives and through His atonement we can be forgiven of our sins.  I love the Lord and Heavenly Father and the people here in Guatemala.  In Jesus' name Amen).

Love you guys, 

Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment