Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Catching Up

Sorry I've neglected posting Evan's letters.  We've had a busy Summer.  Also for a couple weeks he didn't write much so I was not inclined to post those 'texts' he sent.  Here are some past weeks and we expect another today...

8/8/16
Maham y Daddy O

How's it going guys?  I have had an interesting couple of weeks.  So first of all I had changes so now I'm back in Malcatan! But I'm in a different area called El Rodeo. It's a pretty cool area. We baptized last Saturday and we are going to baptize again this Saturday. This area has baptized the last 5 Saturdays in a row... it is soo different from the mountain areas I have been in.  I'm gald to be back on the coast.

The reason I haven't written the last two weeks is because I have had interviews with President. Nothing is wrong.  I just had some District Leader duties relating to members of my district in Retalhuleu. It's a long trip down there and back to the mountains. That, and some times I really just don't feel like writing. 

Anyways my new companion's name is Elder Pimentel. He is from El Salvador and has 14 months on the mission. He's pretty cool. I think we will work well together.

My camera situation is like this: My memory stopped working, but I sent it off to be fixed. My camera cord is lost and the battery charger I accidently left in my old area, but I'm working on everything to get it back up and running so I can send some pictures. 

I haven't gotten the package you sent yet, but I do know that it has gotten to the office. Thank you soo much. 

I love and miss you guys 

I'll write more details next week. Ask anything you want to know 

Elder Tagg

8/15/16

Maham y Daddy-O 

Ima just do bullet points cause it's easier

- This week was really good. We had fun, did good work, & baptized Kevin. 
- Kevin is a 14 kid and his family are converts of about a year. He didn't want to be baptized but we convinced the crap out of him until he did. Meaning we brought him pizza, played Uno with him and taught him after we earned his trust. He is really cool. He's gonna be a missionary some day...
- Thanks for the package. it was awesome!  I love yous guys. 
- I'm not in the same ward as before. I'm in a rama (branch) called El Rodeo. It's pretty freaking cool. However, I did see the members from my old rama San Isidro.  It was pretty sweet to see them again.
- I get along really well with my companion.  He is really humble and awesome, and our house is pretty small but it's cool. I'll send pictures when I can.
- We have a lot of investigators.  We do a lot of divisions with the jovenes (young boys) and we are teaching a lot of really positive families.
-That's pretty much all that is happening. But yeah, it would be cool if Dad could talk to the President about seeing a Doctor here for my ear. I'm going to talk to him next P-day and we will get everything figured out.

Hey when is Nathan going to get married? tell him to get  job and a haircut. Haha! 

I love you guys 

Elder Tagg 

PS See ya in a year  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment