Sunday, July 17, 2016

Time Goes By

Mahm y Daddy O,
How is everything going this week? I hope it's not to stressful with a the trip stuff coming up. I know it can be hectic (don't know how to spell that). But everything here on my end is good except I can't get my memory card from my camera to work. But trust me when I say there are some cool pictures. It's really actually frustrating not being able to send pictures. I wish sometimes that you guys could just see what I see everyday like if I had a GoPro permanently mounted on my head or something. My favorite thing in Guatemala besides being a missionary is getting jalones, which is like hitching a ride, in the back of pick up truck. Doing this (especially here in the mountains), I feel like a freaking eagle! It's the best thing ever! It's so beautiful.
Well not much has happened this week besides the fact that tomorrow Elder Ga... gets a new companion. So we will no longer be in a trio, which will be better for getting work done. So that happened, and also we were able to put a baptismal date down for someone. So we will for sure we a baptizing this month. Her name is Si...  I think I told you guys about her before. But she took a little bit longer to get her to accept the fete (date).
Anyways, I love you guys and can't believe I almost have a year on the mission. It's pretty crazy how fast the time goes by. I'll be home in a year... CRAZY
Love you guys,
Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment