Saturday, June 4, 2016

Everything is How it was Meant to be...and Bull Testicles

Hey Mahm y Daddy-O

Hey guys how's everything going this week? I just wanted to say I love you guys and that you're awesome. I'm really happy with everything and just feel like everything is how it was meant to be. 

This week was alright. I was kinda really baggy all week because I've been sick with really bad diarrhea all weak and I feel like throwing up every 2 minutes, but I never can. It really sucks.  That, and everything that is going on I don't know, I just felt less focused this week. It was really hard. 

Anyways this week I ate bull testicle. I didn't know what it was until after I ate it though. At first I thought it was chicken but like really soft chewy chicken. Definitely the weirdest thing I have eaten here in the G mala, but no big deal. (this is not the son I know at all)  Now I'm just like Temple Grandin. Haha. 

So awesome that Niko's call is here! I can't wait for him to come down here to my mission. He is going to be an awesome missionary. This month was the 2nd to last month of Pres Ruiz time and the mission broke the record again! It was pretty awesome. We ended the month with 254 baptisms, the goal was 300 but we still broke the record.

I just found out that I have changes from Tejutla but they also said that my suit cases will stay up here in the mountains so that means that I'm staying in one of the two mountain zones. I like the mountains but it would be nice to stay in mission Reu. They say that when the new President comes a new mountain mission will open. 

Love yous guys and miss you 

Elder Tagg

PS I think I got sick because I touched this card hahahah! I love Eliza!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment