Monday, May 30, 2016

Near Death Experience



MAAHAM Y DADAYYDA=O 

What the freak? Nathan has a serious girlfriend... THAT is Amazing. I never thought this day would come! Hahhaha just kidding. But that's really cool. I should probably email him right?? Do you guys know if she speaks Spanish??

Anyways that's okay if they don't wait for me if they decide to get married. It's just that I have never ever been to a wedding or a funeral so it's in their hands now I guess :(

This week has been awesome with some nice things going on. We had the last multi-zone meeting of Presidente Ruiz's mission. He was super baggy, but it was good. I learned that we can either choose to be humble and serve God diligently, or we can be humbled by someone else which will still brings blessings but if you humble you self its a greater experience and you are blessed in a major way. 

Also this week we were walking back home from a really far area and we hitched a ride with some Policías (Policemen). They were awesome but we had a near death experience that included them. Soo it was raining really hard and we were inside the truck with the Policías and they got a call, (I don't know what it was for but they started driving really fast and we were on a new really curvy road that had a huge mountain on one side and a giant cliff on the other.  So we were going really fast on a really curvy dangerous road and it was raining really hard. I just felt that something baaaad was going to happen and like 20 seconds later our back tires start skidding out and we were heading off the cliff.So the driver jams the steering wheel over to the other side and now we where heading towards the face of the huge mountain... But we didn't die or crash so I know God was protecting us missionaries. Anyways.... that was pretty dang exciting right?!! 

So that happend and I got all your letters and packages! Thanks sooo much! it was awesome. I shared the Starbursts with the Rama (the Branch) and they loved um. It turns out the office has had those letters you sent for like a month now. I also got a letter from Addie that was weird but cool. And I found out that one of Niko's friends is coming to Mission Reu in August. Dang, when she comes I'll have like almost a year. That is crazy.

Love and miss you guys 

Elder Tagg


No comments:

Post a Comment