Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What's Gringo On?

Hey Mahm and Daddy'O, 

What's Gringo on over there? Everything over hear is just peachy.  I'm enjoying my mission. But there is no Five Guys or Chipotle over here, so that makes it a little bit difficult. Other than that everything is enjoyable. 

This week just the normal stuff happened. I/we talked to some people, we ate some tortillas, talked to more people, ate more tortillas.... Pretty dang exciting. 

One thing did actually happen though. We planned a Mother's day trip to the cascadas.  (I don't remember how to say that in English!) (It means waterfalls)  Anyways, it's going to be awesome. I'm going to grill hamburgers and we are going to give to prizes and have cake, and we are going to baptize someone! So that should be pretty sweet. 

Also this week we cleaned our house because our Zone Leaders said that if we don't clean our houses and send them pictures, then we can't go to the temple. As if they were our Moms or could even take away our temple privileges -HA. Its' funny, so I sent them like 20 pictures of us cleaning the house as well as other things. 

This Sunday I'll call you guys through skype like at 3-ish or like 5 your guy's time 

Love and miss you guys 

Elder Tagg
Before

After
He CAN mop!

He can mop in SYLE

Hospital corners!

A good use for coffee cans

Secret selfie


I'm sending him a new shower curtain

This is the G rated photo : )

No comments:

Post a Comment