Saturday, April 16, 2016

#Idoexist

4/4/16
Hey Mahm and Dad, 

I think that those photos prove that I #Exist.  Any ways the photos are of me and Elder Vi... (the brown one) and the baptism of Gio... We baptized him in the river behind his house. But the problem was that it was not deep enough. So we went and dug a hole in the river bed. But in the end, I still ended up baptizing him sitting down. That was an awesome experience. The other pictures from the river are of the family of Gio... and of the Elders from the area next to ours. Elder P And Elder R, both from Utah. The pictures of me and two other Elders holding a flag are from the change meeting we had. The white one is Elder W. He was also trained by Elder Go.. So he is my "Brother" in the mission.  Anyways, I love you guys.  Hopefully all the photos will make up for the crappy letter. We had to go visit some members, so it didnt give me a lot of time to write. My favorite confernce talk was Elder Holland's talk.

Love and miss you guys 

Elder Tagg

4/11/16

Maham y Daddy-O

How's it going in the States you rich peoples? Hahah!

This week was awesome! We did some good work. We found lots of people that will be baptized this month. We found two really positive families that I am sure will be baptized. One of the families is really poor because the 80 year old Mom is the primary care giver. Her husband died and all three of her sons have autism or down syndrome or something like that. Anyways they barely have anything, but we were able to get them some help through the Bishop's Storehouse because one of the sons was baptized a while back. It felt really good to help them. I almost cry every time we go to their house. Anyways they are really receptive to the Gospel. If the Mom gets baptized her sons will follow her, so that is awesome. It's really good to see how the Gospel can changes lives. Anyways we are working hard. I realized this week I really love the people here and I love what I am doing. 

So about the kidnapping thing. We also had to go and stay in the house after conference like the Elder you heard about. I still don't know what happened, but we are fine and I am still in the mountains. 

To answer your questions I DID get two packages this week.  I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I loved it! Haha you are awesome Maham. The branch is really good. One perk about being in charge of the branch is that we get to go to The TEMPLE every month. We will go next on the 16th of this month. My comp and I are doing really great. He is awesome. One thing I have learned from him is to be charitable and love everyone, no matter what. I always see him giving his stuff to people in need, even though he comes from a really poor family and he doesn't have a lot of stuff. He is always giving to those in need. I really love that about him and am trying to learn this too. My testimony is good. I am being good. The hardest thing about being a missionary is having to eat the freaking corn tortillas every dang day. They taste so bad and get soooo old. I am always a little homesick, but I don't really think about it that much, hahah.

Freak Dad that's a weird dream. I have also been having weird dreams where I go home but I hate it because I feel like I should be in the mission field hahahah. Ever since I got to Guatemala I've remembered my dreams and have been having weird ones.

Anyways, it's kinda late. I love you guys 

Elder Tagg

PS The pictures are of me in the mountains, me at a zone meeting, and me with a blue tongue because of the candy you sent me hahah. 


Elder Tagg's previous companion (former Branch Pres)

Add caption

I think this means we don't produce this product except to sustain a life of valor...


Elder Tagg is somewhere in there!


Peek a Boo.  It's an Elder!



stick bug!
digging a font

I think they have the same barber!



looks like fun!


LOVE this



Happy Day




















The Elder on the left is Evan's companion




No comments:

Post a Comment