Monday, January 4, 2016

Beuno Bueno Bueno!


12/31/15
Bueno bueno bueno bueno bueno
MAHAM Y DADDY-O 

How's it going family? Everything is peachy keen here. Everything is great, but I think I got a little baggy (homesick) after seeing you guys on Christmas day. But now evertything is good. 

This week we passed Christmas Eve and Christmas in the houses of a member until 9:30pm. Then we went to the house but Christmas here is way different. First of all, it doesnt feel like Christmas. It feels like the 4th of July is just around the corner. Second of all, everyone eats tamales that are way nasty. they're like ground up corn with water and sometimes meat that they put in leaves and boil. This week we had like 40 of them! Everybody gave us tamales. I almost died from eating so many nasty tamales. Third of all every one lights off fireworks until like 3 in the morning. So it really does feel like the 4th of July. But other than that stuff Christmas was normal. 

We had 2 baptisms two sisters named Mi... and J... we baptized them on Tuesday and they were confirmed on Sunday. We have been working with them for almost a month and a half so it was a miricale that they were baptized. We had lots of trials with them but in the end everything worked out well.

That's pretty much it this week love you guys

-Elder Tagg-











1/4/16
Maham y Daddy-O, 

How you guys doin?  I'm doing pretty good. I'm healthy but I have lost 15 pounds and I have an ingrown toenail right now. It sucks but I'm getting it taken care of.  Don't y'all worry bout that.  I'm being a good missionary. I'm trying to be as obedient as I can. I'm studying the language and the Gospel, and I'm safe. Don't worry about me everything is fine.

Tell Brynbo HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I swear I didn't forget that it was her birthday. I just didn't think to write about it last week... sorry :[.  How awesome that you guys got to go bowling and do awesome things as a family. 

This week was pretty good.  Today we got to go tho this awesome Guatemalan waterfall!  I'll send some pictures of it... They are pretty cool. We also got to work pretty hard this week. The only problem this week I had was that my comp Elder Ro... doesn't like to communicate.  So that sometimes makes me not like him very much.  It gets pretty annoying.  But I won't dwell on that. An upside is that we had 7 investigators in the chapel this Sunday. It was pretty awesome. We went to bring people but nobody that we went for came all the investigators just showed up or members brought them. Pretty cool. 

I think I'm going to get transferred this next transfer on the 3rd of Feb which is  (I think) a good thing because even though I like San Isidro, it's kind- of getting a little boring. I want to know other parts of the mission. 

Thanks for the baptismal pants I kind of need them here a little bit... also, the same pair of black Rockports would be great, and no I never got my shruken patiarchal blessing but I have the original. 

Anyways 

I love you guys and miss you

Elder Tagg 



No comments:

Post a Comment