Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mole' Mole'

Mahm y Daddy-O 

How's it hangin' over there in the states?... Ya there are crazies here in Guatemala. It is pretty great working hard doin' some cool stuff, having some great experiences. Everything with me is good.

We baptized on Saturday, a little boy named J.  His Grandparents are members, but his parents aren't so the baptism counted for us. But after he was baptized, he bore his testimony really awesome and his entire nonmember family was there. I think that it touched some of their hearts, because now we are teaching his Aunts and Uncle. He is an awesome example, even though he is only 8 years old. 

This week I got my toe looked at by the mission nurses. They gave me some antibiotic and some cream, and my toe is doing a lot better.

What happened with the members and that video, was they gave me some fried eggs with mole' and I ate the eggs but I didn't eat all the mole because that stuff is gross. It was also cold. But the Hermana insited that I eat it. So I was basically force fed. She recorded me and wanted to send the video to you. So I gave her your Facebook info. But she doesn't speak English and you guys don't speak Spanish, so I helped translate what she wanted to say to you and what you said to them. That's all.  I didn't break any rules -don't worry. 

Anyways one of my investigators is named K she is 15 years old and has a 1 year old kid.  If ya do the math on that on she was like 14 or thirteen and some change when she got pregnant. Which I think is freaking crazy. But the Dad of her baby left and her parents live in Mexico. So she lives with he Grandpa and we are teaching the both of them. She is going to get baptized the 23 of January, but she has some difficulties. So please pray for her. Her baby's name is H BTW. There are a lot more investigators, but she is the only one that is way out of the ordinary right now. 

I have found a couple of things here that I like to eat her like Chiky cookies and Tortrix chips. But mostly what we eat here is chicken, and I think that when I get home I will never eat chicken again because of how much I eat here. I have diaherrias only like one day out of the week now, so we are improving in that aspect of things :)

That's pretty much it. I love and miss you guys 

Elder Tagg

PS I forgot my camera today, but next week twice the photos haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment