Sunday, August 6, 2017

I Don't Regret Anything

July 31st

Mahm y Daddy O, 

This weeek was good.. Really tranquilo. We were able to baptize that family it was a really nice baptism, even though they don't count as my converts I feel like I helped and taught them a lot. In these past 3 months, I personally haven't baptized.  But I have helped a lot of people. The other day there was a mini EFY for all the youth of the stake and I saw one of the jovenes (youth) there that we left a fecha (lesson) with in my other area... it was pretty kool. ​​ 

I'm really happy for the work I have done these past two years... I dont regret anything. It was the best decision I could have made.  To tell you guys the truth, I cry and laugh and hate this feeling at the end of the mission. After making this all of your life and then having to give it up for another life... It sucks.

But I love you guys

Elder Tagg



No comments:

Post a Comment