Saturday, April 1, 2017

Look for the Lord's Hand in my Life

Maham y Daddy-O 

I don't know what it is, but some weeks I really just don't feel like writing. This week is one of those weeks, but I will do my best. We did some good work this week. We didn't baptize anyone but the work goes on. We are working with a lot of good people. Last week we had 7 in church, but this week we had nobody. Evan though we had a bunch of people commited to go to church, they just didn't come. I don't know why. This week is General Conference so we gonna make sure to kill it and bring as many people as we can.

Other than that it was just the normal missionary life. I think somethimes it's hard for me to see the miracles or sometimes even the blessings because there are so many of them. Something I'm going to do better this week is look for the Lord's hand in my life. I know it's always been there and always will be, but I'm going to try and recognize it more this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

I have given a lot of thought and prayer to the subject of what I'm going to do after the mission, and I think the best option for me Is to be in Utah working at first and taking like one or two classes on the side. What have you guys been thinking?  I think that that way I'll be able to ease myslef back in and I won't have to be so finacially handicapped. I will eventually, maybe after a year or a semester of working, go back to studying full time. And I want to get my surgerory done as soon as possible when I get home. As much as I know you guys want to come get me I think it would be better if you didn't. That's just how I feel.

I think that maybe Uncle Dave could help me get a job. Isn't his job to like get people jobs? 

What ever happened to Spencer V? I never heard back from him when I wrote him like 15 months ago. 

Anyways I love you guys 

Elder Tagg 

PS: I couldn't send pictures this week.  My bad. Next week tal vez (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment