Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I'll Tell You a Secret

Maham y Daddy O 

Hey guys! How's it going?  This week has been pretty busy but also amazing.  It was full of blessings, miracles, and a butt load of crap about the Gospel.  It has made me reflect on pretty much everything about me. What I have done when my life up to this moment, what I'm doing right now, and what I want to do with the rest of my life. 

It's a little difficult to think about the things I have done, and maybe I'm not completely sure what I am going to do in the future, but I sure as heck know what I am doing now. And I want to share a little secret with you.. I love It!! I know why I am here, what I am doing, and who I am doing it for. I may not have been perfect before, but now at least I know what I have to do to be happy, something I didn't know before.

But besides that, we baptized Ta... on Saturday. She is so awesome! The Sunday after being baptized, she paid her fast offering even though she is super poor. She is 18 years old and she has a one and a half year-old daughter named Ro... who is sooo freaking adorable... I love the people from Guatemala! I don't even know why, I just love them. We also spent the better part of two days this week preparing all the paper work for two families to be able to get married and afterwords baptized this Friday. So amazing....these people! One of the husbands of the families we are going to marry is named Ju... He is 83 years old and we contacted him in the street one day. And right there during the contact we told him we had a baptismal service ready for him and we challenged him with a baptismal date and he accepted.  Now he is going to get married and will be baptized this Friday.  He is an amazing example of faith, I love him. 

Also the members here in the Rodeo are amazing.  They always give us food, and help us out. I love it here, It has been a really awesome area.

I think you guys should get an Acura RDX. Jjust my thoughts, but I don't really know. Flubba looks glorious on that tree stump and the girls look good in the dresses. That's crazy that Drew has a broken ankle. Did he get a cast? If you want to loose weight for the wedding Maham, you should come to Guatemala and walk all day!  I wieghed myself the other day and I weigh 146 pounds.  That's like 20 pounds less then when I came hahaha. But if you can't come, just know your perfect the way you are. 

Love you guys (pictures next week)

Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment