Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Little Testimony

Hey Mahm and Daddy'o 

How is everything going? Everything here is pretty good. I got my new comp his name is Elder Villacis he has 13 months here. He is the new Branch President. I'm not too disappointed because they made me the 1st and 2nd counselor, and being President is a butt ton of responsibility. But yea my comp is cool he is from Ecuador hes 22 years old and likes long walks on the beach. Any ways he's cool and we are preparing 5 people to go through the temple and be endowed, 2 couples to get married, and 2 people to get baptized. We went back with Gio... and everything is good he gonna be baptized this Saturday. I guess he just got s little freaked out last Saturday. But yea that's pretty much everything. If everything goes well with the couple we are marrying this week, then I will be able to go to their sealing in a year and be a witness. That would be freaking awesome.

Thanks to you guys the activity was great we ate pollo asado... 

Well I don't know what else to tell you guys so here is a fun fact: the word they use here for handcuffs is esposas which is also the word for wives hahha, I found that pretty funny. 

Also a little testimony... 

I know this gospel is true. I can say that for sures now.  I don't think that I left with that knowledge, But I've got it now, so that's what counts I guess. I love our Savior Jesus Christ because through him I don't have to suffer for my sins. I know that without Him we are nothing. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it was translated through the  modern day prophet Joseph Smith. I love this gospel and I love my mission... In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Sooo sorry but this week I can't send pictures again. We gotta start going to another Internet cafe where I can send them...

Love you guys and miss ya 

Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment